I miss her...


Okay. First of all let me introduce myself. I am diyana Maria. Also knowing as Maria. And most of my friends often called me Maria and Ya(for short form) because i prefer that name.  I love to read novel, chillin, singin, make up, dressing, and cooking. I especially like western food. Omg those lasagna, macaroni cheese, carbonara and so on make me really forget the world for a while. Haha. Im a little bit westernized. Em ya maybe.

Hmm, theres have something that i want to share with yall. Actually it kinda odd to tell strangers abt me but em, i thinks it maybe okay to express some feeling that i left very bottom in my heart for a long time. Hmm to me, my life is such a sucks. Im not a girl who is always spend her whole days with her friends, have much fun in her adolescence, and join many activities in school. The "whys" because my house quite far from them. my parent also busy to send me to town. Hows bored am i right ?....


So when im home, i feel a little bit lonely sometime. My siblings not stay with us. I have 7, three of them study far from home. My brother and dad often not at home cz busy with their work. One still baby and one again is primary 4 and he's boy. Every weekend he will go to his adoptive father's house and overnight there.


Actually i have a friend that always with me when i sad. She always have for me when im crying and calm me down when im stressed. She sooo kind and i love her so much.  She took care of me when i was little. Took me to many places with her also to Thailand. We recite quran together. When i'm reading wrong she will fix it. I already consider her as my mother. When im with her, i would be happy and calm. I can feel her deepest love for me. We had much memories together. She knows how to make me laugh. Haha i cant forget the time when im arguing with my mom. She was my place to escape. But alas,... it was not lasting happiness. She has gone, my favorite grandma......


So yeah i should stop now before tears ruined my laptop's keyboard. It very weak when we must continue type while we are sad. Haha okay i miss my grandma so much. I wish you get the higher place in  heaven, mak. I love you so much nenda Hjh. Nur Fauziah Bt Hj. Zakaria. Al Fatihah...

Comments

Popular Posts